Monday, April 30, 2012

When Z Gets To Your Computer

Z is the little one in the middle
This blog is named A2Z Mommy and What's In Between not because I even pretend to know everything about parenting, or food, or life, but because it replicates my children's names. My youngest, Z, has quite a different life from his two older siblings, both of whom have A names, and most of those differences I believe are good. 
I started writing when Z was about 6 months old; I needed to vent and an outlet that wouldn't cause certain people to stop speaking to me. So, I started writing. The result is that my four year old has been more exposed to me doing a lot of typing and frantically jotting down notes than the other two. He loves to sit at the computer and *send* emails, *spell* his name, and *write* letters
While he's apparently reworking the English language (see below) Z is the first child to come close to having his fingers appropriately placed on a computer keyboard which automatically puts him ahead of his siblings (one of those good things). I figure that eventually he'll conform to the traditional English language just like the rest of us, but in the mean time, I love what he's doing now.


As my closing post to the A to Z April challenge, I'm so hoping that *guest bloggers* are permitted, as Z got to my computer and wrote a letter to his friend J:


Dear J,
zzzzzzssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssxzzzzzzxcvbnmlo876rdcvy65rfvytgvbfgdcvgrg5frdgrfgytrdfcvbghytrdxcvbnuy6trdsx ccvgty654rfgy6665rfg65rfgu6rfvrrdf5fv dc iyfcnkytfvbkygfgggggggfytftyfrtyrftyr tftyftyfryyyyyyyyyyyyjtrtrtrytrtyryrrrrrtyryrytrytrttytrt6yg5tghfduhuguh g hyndfhfhhgfgfdvhfghghfhfghgfhgfhfghgfghgffffffffffffffffffffffghfhfhfhgkfhgfhdfdghfhgfdhfghugiiugufuttughnfyhfjfhytguhfvfvuyf uhfucyhnyhfyvgggggggghchvcghcgh gh gc hg ghcghvggvcfddghhhghfhhfhgfhfdghbfdghjdfhjgfgfhdfgfgggggggggggggggggggggggfdghdjfghjgdgdfghfffhfhfhghfhghfhfjhfhfhgfhgfhgfhfhghgghfjkghfjkg, k;uyghuugtuguujgujrgkfkujgfutjhtgfuijvfujgfbhjgfbhjgfbvhgbuhgfihguuuhuuuuuuuuuiogtuigfijitutgjigfjhufiu




My A to Z posts were themed with food, parenting and life, but not necessarily in that order. I hope you've enjoyed reading them!

9 comments:

  1. very cute and an appropriate ending; I figured it would be Zach. the picture is a great touch. I will miss the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I also have a child who loves typing those kinds of letters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! My child hacks into my gmail account all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post - mine are no longer that little.
    Congrats on completing the A-Z challenge.
    Blessings on your continuing writing journey.

    Margot
    http://devotionals-margot.blogspot.com/
    http://mosaic-margot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say I love Z's letter. Plus, I worry about children not being able to type properly. I somehow lost the email feed to your blog (as I did a few others during the A to Z challenge). Now that it's May, perhaps I can regroup and catch up with folks. Congrats for completing A to Z. Nice to know the background of your blog name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tracy,

    What a cute letter... especially as I have a 4-year-old too and he translated for me:)

    You may have a writer on your hands... already :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS posts!! Just love them and have enjoyed them thoroughly!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A budding writer. That's cute you can spend some writing time together! Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all's gotta start somewhere. Great ending to the Challenge.


    Congratulations on making it through the A to Z Challenge. Join us on May 7th with your Challenge Reflections post.

    Lee
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I LOVE comments!