Thursday, April 26, 2012

W Is For Winging It



In short, this is how I live my life- Winging it. While I can't always wing-it, as a mother of three who tries to squeeze in a writing job, reading, exercise and the necessary visits to school (that's why I'm home), I don't always have time to prepare for the "special" things. What special things? Class presentations, baking with 20 four-year olds and  the occasional committee meeting to plan school assemblies. Yes, I throw stuff together, add my sense of humor and a smile, and somehow it all works. I was like that even before having kids though, and I think one of the best compliments I received from one of my former bosses was that I have the ability to "wing-it" and be successful. It was right up there with being called a diamond in the rough.
If you can, try wining it some time- you might be surprised at the result.

My A to Z posts are themed with food, parenting and life, but not necessarily in that order. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'm such a planner! I have a horrible time being spontaneous. I think I have to learn to give up a little control and just wing it.

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to plan, but I wing my novels a lot of the time and it just flies off on its own! ;)


    Elizabeth
    A to Z co-host

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people can definitely wing it better than others! I have a feeling I wouldn't be nearly as successful as you are. It's a gift!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I LOVE comments!