Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q Is For Quite Different

Me and my sister in Huka Falls, New Zealand
Ah yes, quite different. I'm talking about my sister (she's the on one on the right). We are different enough in looks alone that we've been asked if we're biological sisters. The answer is always "yes" but it takes some talking to both of us (at the same time) to see our matching mannerisms and how then there is really no doubt.
Herein lies the beauty of being siblings. Despite our differences (physically and otherwise), we always have a good time together, still share private jokes, and know exactly what the other means when talking about "the dinner table" growing up. I can talk her off the ledge when she needs it, and she knows how to make me laugh. So, here's to being sisters and quite different.

My A to Z posts are themed with food, parenting and life, but not necessarily in that order. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I LOVE comments!