Friday, April 13, 2012

L Is For Laughing Out Loud

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a laugh out-loud kind of person. I've been told that it's infectious, but can be irritating embarrassing in a movie theater. I love laughing out loud. Even if I manage to do it only once in a day, it's enough to help me feel like I've had a great day. And I hate NOT feeling like I've had a great day. Now, if I could only manage to do it when my kids are giggling and doing their own laughing out loud at dinner, that might even be a better stress reducer than that glass of wine I start thinking about.

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by on the A-Z! Yay you, for keeping up! I am about two letters behind but wholeheartedly plan to catch up today. I have enjoyed the feel of 'community' as others stop by my place and have made some interesting new 'friends' along the way.

    Love your blog! I will follow and be back often!

    Happy A-Z!

    P.S. The best laughs, although rare? The kind where you can't catch your breath and you're making that funny/odd pained face but no sound is coming out. Love those! I always feel like I've done 45 minutes on the elliptical after that!

    Carrie
    www.hammockinthehoneysuckle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping up with the A to Z is not easy, but I'd do it all over again. What I really need is more reading time and a little more advance work on my posting. You're right about those kinds of laugh where you just can't breathe. They are so cathartic and totally contagious! Happy A to Zing, I'm heading over to your blog now. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a total cackler. People know when I'm just around the corner because they can hear me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing is life's greatest gift. My favourite kind of laugh is when someone is trying to tell you something and they are laughing so hard they can't even spit out the story. Before you know it, everyone is howling and the story hasn't even been told yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the best laughs! Totally contagious. Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I LOVE comments!