Thursday, March 1, 2012

A to Z Challenge is Around Z Corner

So, I signed up for the A to Z Challenge in April and ever since then I've been flip-flopping stressing over what to write for it. With exactly a month to go, I figured I better get my act together.
Technically, it should be a blogger's dream: 26 days to talk about whatever I want as long as I stick to the alphabet. No sweat! After 2-3 weeks of deliberation, brain storms, and note making I think I have a plan. Thankfully, recent posts from the fabulous people over at A to Z, with much-needed pointers and guidelines, really helped me to focus. I need focus. Desperately.
What did I decide on? There are three things that I "know" about: food, kids, life and I don't necessarily know a lot about any or all of those things, but I think I know enough to be able to write about them for 26 days. Thankfully, I can plan ahead and plan around things like Easter, two separate school vacation schedules and three fabulous kids.
So, get ready A to Z, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for helping us spread the word! I'm going to let Lee (the main man himself) know that you did this. It earns you a mention in our Sunday Round-Up and will hopefully get some traffic this way! Thanks so much for your comment at the A-Z blog.

    Yes, it's done, and at the release party tonight, all of us volunteers gifted the two recipient organizations with the 500 book first printing to sell for 100% profit. Here's their website, assuming they'll have something on there in the next few days to make the book available.
    http://boulderbridgehouse.org/
    Here's the promo, maybe you could get it through this:

    http://bohocommunity.org/2011/11/22/pre-order-until-they-have-faces/
    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-Host of the April A to Z Challenge
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking part in the challenge too! I'll be blogging about poets and poems.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I LOVE comments!