Tuesday, February 21, 2012

So I Entered A Blog Hop

And this is what happened.
I wrote two pieces, one I published, the other I did not. I liked them both but for different reasons. In the end, I posted something totally different from what was expected. Not atypical for me but perhaps worth mentioning.
Thank you to everyone who read my post and big, huge, enormous THANK YOU to Hope who gave me the Where is My Kleenex award. That's exactly how I felt on the day I wrote about, so I guess something worked out.
For a first blog hop, this was a great experience so I'm jumping in feet first and trying some more!
In March, there is Mark's St. Patrick's Day Blog Hop and for April I've entered Arlee Bird's A to Z Challenge.
Now, to get the idea milling around in my head for this month's 12 x 12 in 12 challenge out of my head and on to paper. Yes, I always write on paper first.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for the Kleenex award! And bloghops are majorly fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, and Cassie is right! Blog hops are awesome, hence the one I'm hosting next month - the one you have been so kind to promote :)

    PS... do you know you *still* have the word verification code on your comments :)

    See below to switch off :)

    http://j-a-bennett.blogspot.com/2012/02/how-to-turn-off-word-verfication-on.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh... Thanks Mark! I took it off and didn't even realize it was there.

      Delete
  3. Hi, new follower here! Congrats on your award. :) I'd never heard of that one before.

    I look forward to reading your posts for the blog hops and challenges coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelley,
      Thanks so much for following me and my blog. There is definitely more to come and I think that fun award was specific to Hope and that particular blog hop.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. I LOVE comments!