What is a Liebster you ask????
“Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!”
As Uncle Ben said in the movie Spider Man, "With great power, comes great responsibility." I'm going to adjust that a bit, and say that with a great honor, comes great responsibility. So, now for my responsibilities as a recipient of this award.
Thank the person who gave it to me: Thank you again Beth!
Here are five random things about me that you probably didn't know. Let me just say here that this is proving more difficult than I thought as I have shared so much about myself on this blog:
- I'm a sucker for just about anything from Stephen King
- While the term "foodie" didn't exist when I was in high school, I'm realizing that I've been one for a very long time.
- If I had a live-in foot masseuse I would never leave home.
- I learned that I am claustrophobic the hard way- scuba diving in Australia.
- Age is just a number. How do I know that? I can still (at 41) do a round off back handspring in gymnastics and I LOVE it!
*I wish I had more time to read and follow more blogs, but in all of these, I love the humor, the illustrations and writing, and that I am clearly not the only performing the daily juggling act.
The Lucky 13s
Jersey Girl Draws
Christie's Scribbles and Stitches
Castles in the Sky
Writing With Hope