Sunday, December 18, 2011

Change is Good

Admittedly, I have trouble with change. I see it in my kids and try to appreciate it, rather then be frustrated by it. For them, change means trying something new for dinner (frustrating). For me, change started 10 years ago when I had my first child (challenging). I adjusted and am still here to tell the story, but it wasn't easy. I'm learning to embrace change. I'm not "there" by any means, I still have trouble on occasion with change, but I'm trying to be more open to it each day.
Speaking of change, I have changed the name of this blog. I think this is the third time I have done so, and hopefully this time it will stick. I don't remember what it was called the first time, but Births and Blessings was never really for me. I picked that name for the benefit of others and my feeling is that if this place of sharing, musing, laughing and writing is going to really be my place, it's got to have the right name.
The A2Z part is named after my kids, not because I actually know what I'm doing, but because it matches their names. Everything in between is what I live every day. The good, the bad, the messy, and the funny.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new name!

    I'm working on some blog changes as well -- same name, but a different look will be unveiled by the new year.

    Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! One never knows how others will respond to change, but I'm glad you like the name. I'll be adding more food components (my other passion) and get back into some parental thoughts in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I LOVE comments!